Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters

2 posters

Go down

JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters Empty JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters

Post by Ingolf Årud Fri May 16, 2014 5:00 pm

An office building in Munich. The CEO's office was beautifully detailed with tan carpeting and a large desk made of mahogany. An extremely comfortable leather charge of the black coloration sat behind it, a white haired man spinning circles in it before returning to work on the computer. Though vacant, two other chairs of similar worth were position in front of the desk, too. Having enough of the spinning and considering the objects in the spacious room, he returned to work by shoving a stack of paper into the trash and checking the phone for messages, finding none but being none the worse for wear having done so.
Ingolf Årud
Ingolf Årud

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: Independent
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters Empty Re: JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:10 pm

As the white haired gentleman continued to go about his work, he would soon notice a small window appear in the corner of his computer screen indicating an incoming video call.  Upon clicking it, he would be met with the smiling face of a one, Benjamin Langely.  For almost two decades, Mr. Langely's company, Inheritance Inc., had revolutionized the world of transportation by improving aircraft, watercraft, and automobile designs by leaps and bounds.  In addition to ranking as one of the ten wealthiest men in the world, Mr. Lanely maintained a glistening public persona as a true humanitarian, consistently pushing for alternative forms of energy for the preservation of the planet's environment.  

Beyond the public exterior however, lived an unapologetic sadist.  In addition to his sizable fortune, Benjamin had been lucky enough to inherit his father's position within the secretive organization known to the average citizen as the fictional Illuminati.  Through his Illuminati connections, Langely had been able to not only expand his control over worldwide market interests, but also find a twisted pleasure in the enslavement and exploitation of supernatural beings.  While it was a fairly common practice for the woefully bored members of the organization, few ever took it quite so far as Mr. Langely did.  Cocking the brow of his unnaturally swollen eye, the tycoon smiled widely at his fellow secret society member.  "Mr. Arud!  So good of you to take my call!  I was hoping to discuss a few things with you man to man if you don't mind."  The buzz words were clear enough.  This call involved order business which meant privacy above all else.

JotenCraft, Munich Headquarters 07e2c84e9f509b01c85b2b2440b5b5bf1401913215_full
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet
Souls: 77
Organization: Staff
Race: Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingolf Årud Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Skype was a fun service. Really helped staying connected through the hustle and bustle of the modern world. To his surprise, it was the CEO of Inheritance, Inc. Frankly, he was a freak. Hopefully, he had something important to say. "Mister, Langley, what a pleasant surprise." Apparently, he wanted them to meet. Probably another stupid suggestion about making the monsters fight without legs, or something. "I suppose I could try. I'm visiting the Munich headquarters for my company at the moment. Where did you have in mind?"
Ingolf Årud
Ingolf Årud

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:25 pm

The old billionaire let out a screeching chuckle with the most subtle hints of snorting at Ingolf's suggestion, taking a moment to wipe a tear away from his eye before responding. As to why he had laughed, he didn't really know. Ingolf hadn't made a joke...or had he? No, definitely not a joke so why couldn't Langely seem to stop chortling? Strange behavior from a stranger man. "Haha, of course you will! And wouldn't you know it, I just so happen to have this handy little gadget ready just for you," he said pulling out a small stainless steal cube about the size of a shoe box covered in neon blue lights. The white haired man punched a few of the buttons causing the device to hum to life, causing the skype connection to briefly fizzle to static returning to normal.

"One of my newest toys for luxury travel in privacy. Foolproof jamming for any kind of outside listening or recording programs. Which means that you and I are as good as locking in a closet together, my boy!" Another cackling laugh rose and fell through his chest before he finally calmed down. "Only downside it it still gives off this really irritating dog whistle whenever I fire it up. Oh well, not like I can hear it, haha. Aaaaaanyway, about my call...you've been awfully absent from the last few meetings, Mr. Ingolf. Not feeling under the weather are you?"
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingolf Årud Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:36 pm

He was impressed by the new technology. Definitely on his Christmas list this year. "I'm perfectly fine," he said, still giving off his perfectly forced smile. "We've just been doing quite a bit of expansion lately. And you can only watch those little guys fight for so long before it becomes repetitive." The old man would probably disagree, but he wasn't very concerned. If the only reason he called was to bother him about showing up to the meetings, hopefully he'd finish up this conversation quickly enough and be able to return to ruling the corporate world, so to speak.
Ingolf Årud
Ingolf Årud

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:52 pm

The old man's ever present smile widened even more as Ingolf played off his "concerns" with a practiced ease. Leaning towards the camera, he braced his elbow against his desk and rested the left half of his face in his sprawled fingers, his eye peeking out between the skeletal digits. "Oh that's where you're wrong, my boy. Buuuuuut, that's not really the point right now. You see, oh how do I put this..." His gaze trailed off into space for a moment, lost in thought as he searched for the words he needed. Finally snapping his fingers to signal his realization, Langely turned back to the camera. "Oh, I know! I want you to stop. I want you to stop right now, you sick little bastard." All pretense of civility had been dropped in a moment's notice as the old man stared into the camera with absolute disgust.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingolf Årud Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:02 pm

This confused him. While Langley was anything but well adjusted, this was a strange reaction, even for him. "If you're afraid I'm going to try and take your company, you should know better than to assume that. We've all agreed not to interfere with each other." Maybe he'd finally just lost it after so long. Either way, he had work to do. He wasn't going to entertain his delusions for much longer.
Ingolf Årud
Ingolf Årud

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 pm

The old man's overly large eye was already beginning to visibly twitch at Ingolf's continued attempts to play dumb. "To hell with the company! I'm talking about the monsters, you twit! They're organizing! Something is organizing them and it leads back to you! I don't know how you're doing it! I sure as hell don't care why, but you're putting an end to it!" His boney fingers curled into a gnarled fist and crashed down on the desk, knocked off an object off screen that audibly shattered against the floor.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingolf Årud Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:13 pm

His eyelids lowered, showing a distinct lack of interest in his ramblings. "I've got no idea where you're getting these ideas from. As someone who's been a member of the organization for so long, you must know the severity of accusations like that. Frankly, I think it's best we just forget this happened. For your sake." With that, he ended the call. His expression changed once he was off the screen. He was now annoyed. Picking up the phone, he dialed a special number. "We have an issue," he told the person on the other end. "It's Langley. We can't use the normal channels, or else we'd risk losing everything. Get someone off the books. Make it an accident." He hung up without giving them a chance to speak. They'd understand. Now, back to work.
Ingolf Årud
Ingolf Årud

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: