Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Anthony Diem (Resubmission)

3 posters

Go down

Father Anthony Diem (Resubmission) Empty Re: Father Anthony Diem (Resubmission)

Post by Father Anthony Diem Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 am

This is just me submitting Anthony back in to fit the new format, and to secondly flesh out his character a bit. A few controversial things that you will definitely want to look at before approving.

Abilities, decided to flesh out the scripture a bit in the moving stuff category, gave him a little bit more in the academics. I think thats it.

Secondly personality got WAY more in depth I actually think thats a nice edition, and I gave him some shark sticks in the equipment. Not sure if they work like that, but, I tried.

If anything here seems like it won't work out, let me know.

EDIT: Let me see if I can't make that history a bit longer....
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: True Cross
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Aaaaaannddddd I'm ready to receive criticism. Take a look at earlier mention things, especially abilities. Just keep in my mind that I tried not to add much to it, merely just get specific. Thank you kindly.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Travers Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:49 pm

"If traveling out into the world Anthony will wear only a black trench coat, and a wide brimmed hat on top of his usual assortment for clothing. A rosary, and a cross are the only accessories to be found on Anthony, the rosary is kept in his pocket, and his cross is around his neck on a necklace."  

^Might want to rework the first sentence.  I read that to mean that he's naked outside of his hat and coat.  If he is, more power to him but I don't think that's what you're going for.  

1 handgun, 5 spare magazines, 9 throwing knives, 1 fighting knife, 4 "power sticks" (we'll get to my opinion on them in a minute), two grenades, rosary, and finally the two Bibles he supposed carries (which don't seem to be in the equipment section).  Have fun being heard by even normal people from down the hall.  

"He is also a competent knife fighter. Now while he is an amazing knife fighter he is by no means masterful, and only really blends his knife fighting with hand to hand combat."

^Those adjectives are telling me different things.

EDIT: Forgot to give my stance on the power sticks. They seem incredibly goofy. The point of bang sticks is to get around the problem of bullets losing their penetrative power under water. Unless you be hunting the nefarious shark zombie (yarr harr matey), there's really no point to them considering you already have a gun and plethora of knives which will get the job done better.

Last edited by Henry Travers on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henry Travers
Henry Travers
Admin

Character sheet
Organization: Independent

Back to top Go down

Post by John Smith Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 pm

I haven't gotten the chance to actually review it, but I feel the need to point out that you're a group leader. You're not going into the field to fight an army of vampires. There's seriously no reason for you to be decked out like a commando for doing paperwork behind a desk.
John Smith
John Smith
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 1

http://boblogical.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Good stuffs, good stuffs, I like it. I'll implement that in pretty soon here. The way things are working out, I'm thinking it might just be a better idea to specialize purely in scripture for Anthony, that would take care of the overload of weapons and such; and as an added bonus I haven't actually fought anyone and used any martial or missile combat in a post, so no one gets screwed over. I'm doing this to simplify no complicate things however, what do you guys think about this?
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Hmm, Actually. Better Idea. I'll just cut out everything besides the gun, two knives, and a stick.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Cut out everything besides, two knives, one combat, one throwing, as well as the pistol and four spare magazines. Added in the bibles. That I believe is actually less than the last approved version I'm thinking. Hope it suffices.

EDIT: Also fixed clothing and knife stuff.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Travers Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:40 am

That looks much better, thank you. Can't say I have any issue with it now. The exorcist abilities are established in-canon, his equipment realistically matches someone in his position, and the descriptions are (in general) more fleshed out.

APPROVALS: 01
Henry Travers
Henry Travers
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John Smith Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Father Anthony Diem wrote:Nickname(s): Commander

Race:  Human

Organization Rank: Bishop/ Head of True Cross/ Paladin

Got a damn lot of ranks in there.

Character's Appearance wrote:Father Diem stands tall, proud, and worn. The last feature is doubtless the most noticeable on our good Father.

I think you should change your picture, then.

Father Anthony Diem (Resubmission) Maxresdefault

Older wrote:Black rings under his brown eyes label him as a hard working man, one who has done without sleep for nights on end.

Calm down, Frank Miller's Batman.

ASBAR wrote:It is also proof of his concern for his troops on the field when he cannot join them. Joining these rings are a series of scars that have faded, and others that haven’t. These come from wounds that he has received whilst in the midst of combat with vampires; they come in all shapes and sizes and are from a range of different weapons.

The way you phrase this paragraph, it sounds like the scars are all under his eyes? Are they? If so, props to the vampires and shit for going directly for his eyes and face. They're thinking.

Smart monsters wrote:These things may tax him and slow him down, but he never lets his head stoop below his full 6’3, carrying himself with pride, authority, and the grace of one who has found their exact calling in life, and is always living that out.

From the muscular frame, to the calloused hands, Anthony is hardened man, nary a day has gone by that Anthony has not put something of himself to work, as such even in his relative older age he maintains an intense physical discipline and skill that is rarely outdone by other members of his race.

He's not that old, though. He's only a little over 40.

Young kids wrote:The pride that Anthony carries himself with is due not only to the being a member of the body of Christ his lord. But in acting In persona Christi when it is appropriate for such a thing, and truly believing and fulfilling this station causes him to walk down no road without upmost confidence.

Just wait for the gritty reboot when he loses his faith and starts wearing a bunch of spikes and pentagrams.

90's wrote:Father Diem takes care to make sure his appearance is otherwise of humble bearing. Leaving his black hair unkempt, caring little more than to make sure it is short and efficient. His clothing is similarly humble, with a black cassock and a roman collar making up the majority of what can be seen on him. Underneath this is the usual attire for clerics, only a belt and black boots breaking this rather bland trend.

If traveling out into the world Anthony will wear in addition to his normal clothing a black trench coat, and a wide brimmed hat. A rosary, and a cross are the only accessories to be found on Anthony, the rosary is kept in his pocket, and his cross is around his neck on a necklace.

Black on black on black. He's on his way to be a 90's character already.

Personality Information wrote:Anthony is one of the most God loving men there is. He is fulfilled in christ, christ is his life, and he wants to live only for him, emptying himself, and letting God into him entirely, hoping to act only as christ would.

Bet he loves him so much he can't even capitalize his name...

Hypocrisy in the Church wrote:There is nothing he would not do for his lord in heaven above.

"Tony, it's your man, JC. Hey, can I crash on your couch for a few days? Maybe a week, tops. I just got kicked out my apartment, and there's this whole thing with my dad, and, you know how it is. How about it, man?"

Jesus on the couch wrote:He is pious in all that he does, and despises sin to no end. Though only within himself, when confronted with evil in others he finds that he can rarely get angry with them. Instead he would offer them a chance to talk, and a chance to repent via confession. He does not judge the character of ones heart, but he is not blind to the character of ones deeds. One of the things that he feels he cannot forgive with hardly a penalty is a treachery to the order.

To endanger ones comrades, help the forces of Satan directly, and jeopardies the safety of the innocents that they protected, this was unspeakable. Anyone guilty of such an offense is rarely allowed to continue to be in his order, and if he has to he will imprison the offender, if they are too far lost and actually attack someone else, he would slay them if the need arose.

He hopes that he is both forgiving, and yet stern within reason, but he will not change this manner of thinking. Love and forgiveness are of dire importance to him, but when action and a calloused heart are needed, he can provide.

He's stern, but fair.

Hank Hill wrote:The warmth in Anthony’s heart does not burst forth like a raging bonfire, but merely maintains a constant glow like that of a candle. That is to say, his joys and passions are not normally in the form of an outburst, like roaring laughter or intense outcries of joy. But small chuckles and a warm smile are never far from him given the right moment. This is especially true with children, and as a bishop the ordained priests and consecrated sisters are of course his children. He treats them like such, and feels his fatherly duties as a man fulfilled in doing this.

He's got a long way to go before he unlocks his Burning Soul.

Father Anthony Diem (Resubmission) 5Dx113Burning_Soul_Jack

Acceleration wrote:He is not a hard man to negotiate with, and is forgiving within reason, but people can often underestimate his steel when they confront him, and he assume that he can be a bit of a pushover. This notion is entirely false, and is made readily apparent as soon as his authority is questioned, or he senses that someone does not seem to have a proper respect for him and his order. His agents know better most of the time, and if they do not, they soon will. Other leaders from other supernatural hunting organizations find that this goodly priest can push and shove just as hard as the best of them. He is quick to demonstrate or reprimand those who are not aware of this, and make the mistake of testing him.

Which organization? Because Steeler thinks you're nauseatingly fake-kind and wants nothing to do with your group.

Ron Perlman has spoken wrote:Against the undead, he is ruthless and merciless. He pities them for what they’ve become but is aware that the most merciful thing he can do for them is to end this horrid existence of theirs. He often prays for their souls, and hopes that they have lost their free will by the time that they turn to evil, rather than embrace it. Either way, the beings devised purely of evil who can only survive on the blood of the innocent need to be slain, for the good of everyone involved. Both the lives of those around them, and for the soul of the monster before them; Truly though, a deep, profound hatred resides for those that have embraced their life to an unmistakable degree of insult purely against God straight from the beginning. These battles become extremely personal for Anthony. Anthony faces down any challenge against creatures like these without fear, for himself at least. For the ones under his command, there is probably no greater worry or stress in his life than there well being. This kind of mentality was doomed to misery from the beginning.

More of your hypocrisy...

Liars and phonies wrote:Anthony radiates a slightly commanding aura to those around him most especially in serious situations; men that fight beside him have said that is a reassuring presence in the heat of combat. Enemies, while never having spoken to him, he has viewed as having been struck with fear before him. This isn’t common given the cocky attitude of most vampires, but the fact that Anthony maintains a cold steely gaze when face to face with these creatures has thrown them off before.

I think they just see the girl with fifteen bibles and a bear head behind you.

Bears wrote:On the less positive side of Anthony’s personality we get a few things too. One of his most prominent features being that he has a tendency to be a little quite, certainly when he does speak it carries well and he is not hard to listen to, but he doesn’t speak all that often. He can be a bit of a thinker in social situations and less of a doer. Often taking a bit to respond to someone or engage them. His mind tends to wander when he talks and even after he’s come back he isn’t aware that all that much has elapsed. It’s not a serious issue, but it takes some getting used, and one might have to try a little harder to keep him on track if they want to have a casual conversation with him. Note, that he is not like this when engaging serious matters, like orders in combat, or when discussion solutions or ideas to problems that people bring him concerning the supernatural.

He also finds enjoyment in things that aren’t exactly good for him form time to time, like the occasional cigar, especially after missions; and of course a good drink of wine or something else decently strong. These habits have not evolved to the point of becoming harmful, but he is aware that they actually could. If he were to loose his grip on his sanity during his job, or go through a really hard time, he might fall back on tobacco and possibly Alcohol. He hates knowing this, and prefers to engage in prayer to deal with his problems. But he is just a man after all, and men make mistakes.

And this is why we shouldn't give kids wine in church. It starts a habit that only gets worse when they grow up and become the head of a vampire hunting organization.

Blood drinkers wrote:Anthony is also a little too trusting in his agents, sure most of them are able to be trusted to such a degree, but some are not. He hates when this is the case, but he feels terrible treating them with more caution than everyone else. Knowing full well that there duty might have just pushed them over that psychological edge. This is not to say he is foolish, but merely, he is easily convinced of what his agents try to tell them. If he suspects serious betrayal of his trust, or that this lead to others being hurt, he will probably launch an investigation.  But getting to that point would be the most difficult for him.

Sure hope there's not a traitor. Everyone will be dead before he finally works up the nerve to look into them.

Equipment Information wrote:Pistol, 1911 (customized): This 1911 pistol is customized to hold 12 bullets rather than seven to a magazine, and the bullets are .45 caliber. The rounds are blessed, explosive and silver. Ammo for this gun is kept along his belt with the gun on his left side near his holster, for spare ammo he will commonly have 3 magazines, with a fifth slipped in to his boot. The gun has been dubbed Fera Interfector, which in Latin means, Beast Slayer.

I don't know how magazine expansion goes, but I guess it works. Pretty sure you mean he has a fourth in his shoe, which is probably super uncomfortable and could easily just go on his belt. Is he left handed?

Cosmoguns wrote:Knives: Anthony carries one combat knife, at his side connected in a separate holster with his gun, and another in his sleeve, specifically made for throwing. This one is pre-wrapped in scripture for easy access, and is in his right hand.

Bibles: Anthony carries two bibles on his person, these enable him to use many exorcism techniques in his fight against the undead.

Good work cutting things down.

Character Abilities wrote:Transportation: Anthony can transport himself with scripture great distances at extreme speeds. This ability can take him in one use up to twenty miles. Though the maximum amount of miles he can travel in a day is eighty. If he were to attempt to transport two people at the same time the miles would cut in half. Thus he could only take two people a maximum of forty miles per day.

Barriers: Anthony can create barriers with scripture. These barriers are powerful enough to block out the physical attacks of category F vampires. They also weaken the attacks of category D vampires. However category C vampires completely blow though these barriers.  All forms of vampire suffer burns when they come into contact with the barrier however. These barriers can be used to create a wall of spiritual protection in a hallway, seal off a doorway, block off rooftops, etc. They can as well be placed on an individual to provide a type of armor for them. Before going into battle Anthony will often coat the skin of his torso in these pages. Forming a sort of Anti vampire vest. These barriers being unable to be maintained for an infinite amount of time in battle. Are subject to a ten post limit, per battle.

Blocking: As sort of a sub category of barriers.  This ability revolves around blocking out sorceries and banishing evil spirits. Thus spiritually cleansing the area. There are a few effects and powers of vampires that Anthony can block out using scripture. By either sealing off the area or apply an amount of pages around the afflicted person. If Anthony were to seal off an area with scripture, he could stop vampires from changing the weather, or using illusions within the area. This would also negate the effects of hypnotism. However, if he came across an already hypnotized person he could wrap his hands in scripture and then placing his hands on the afflicted persons head he could negate their hypnosis. If there are any evil spirits in the area, such as, demons Anthony can exorcise them with these pages and the Latin rite of the ritual Romanum. By sealing off an area and chanting this ritual he can stop them from leaving that place, and can even send them back to hell. While he could perform an exorcism with one or the other, he prefers to use both. As with the scripture the possessed person is unable to leave the area, and with the Latin rite the demon is being drawn out of them at the same time. Any creature normally blocked from entering or leaving a sealed area can come in or out with Anthony's permission. Such is the case with exorcism, in which after the demon is drawn out it is then cast in to hell. These warding abilities suffer the same limitations as the barriers. So far as post counts go. Though they do not overlap with each other, meaning that these could be used after he had used up the ten post count for his barriers.

Letters: Anthony can conjure up a great many number of letters, specifically numbering one hundred and fifty at once. All of them with the same message. They can contain no more than 1,088 letters. Anthony must use a sheet of paper and write out the original message on that. The letters on the pages of scripture will shift to reflect that message. Each of these messages can be sent out to as many specific people as Anthony needs within twenty miles. If the desired person is not in the area at the moment then the letter will go no where. Anthony can only use up to one hundred and fifty pages in a day. Before he can no longer use this ability, either all at one or spaced out.

Creating a light source: While the pages naturally glow when in use, the light that radiates from them lacks a real utility purpose. However with about five sheets of scripture Anthony can condense them in to a small ball, and increase the light that they radiate. While radiating light they will not be able to be used for anything else. This light shines sixty by sixty feet in all directions. If an Unnatural darkness is present, this light could over power it, or be cut in half, or perhaps falter altogether depending on the power of the creature creating the darkness. (DM discretion.) This light will last as long as Anthony concentrates on it. But if he stops concentrating on it, it will only last five posts before it dies down. He cannot perform other abilities with his pages while concentrating on this light. But he can fight normally. This ability can only be maintained for a maximum of 25 posts a day.

Holy hands: Anthony can wrap an object up scripture, and use that scripture to throw the object, such as a knife his most common choice, in a given direction. Since this is almost like a telekinetic ability it is very accurate, far more so then throwing. However it would be just as powerful as a human at the pinnacle of the bodies strength throwing the knife. This blade can curve, as he throws it but not too sharply. Anthony can also complete mundane tasks with this ability, Like grabbing a small object, some ammo, a cup, or opening and closing a door. Perhaps even pressing the button to a device and being a good ways away from it.

This ability does not suffer limitations other than size and weight. Fifty pounds can be moved with this ability per bible. Since Anthony carries two on him that would mean he could use up to 100 pounds of pressure in a pitch. While that is his maximum weight, that would not enable him to, for example throw 100, 1 lb. knives all at once. For every object more than one that he moves he looses 25% of his maximum weight. Thus if he moved two objects they could only be 75lbs put together. Three 50. Four would go down to 25, and five would be unable to be completed, as at that point Anthony could lift no weight maximum. Thus four knives alone could be thrown.

If Anthony wished he could also send out a large ball, or “fist” of these pages at their top speed, in order to hit something with that 100 lbs. of pressure. This would obviously be a tremendous blow to a normal human, and against a category F vampire it would feel like a massive sanctified fist of fury striking them. Probably not killing but throwing them off balance, burning them, and wounding them? More than likely. Category D’s would feel this to a lesser degree, but their weight is cut in half. Thus a 50 lb. strike. C’s and above would not feel the massive pressure that the lower vampires do, but they would feel the intense burning and probably get distracted. This ability is great for clearing the way of ghouls, and can mow down about 10 of these pathetic creatures so long as they are nearby one another in one swing. This means either in a line, or at least in a curved line with one another. This ability effectively shatters them, and either debilitates them, or in crushing their skulls kills them.

Side note: If Anthony were to have more bibles nearby only one more could be used in addition to his two.  It should also be known that this massive fist can only be used three times in a given day. The smaller page manipulation is subject to fifteen maximum posts a day. Ie. Every time in a post Anthony were to use this ability that counts as one, even if he moves just a knife, two knives, or a 30 dumb bell. Other scripture uses do not overlap with this and creating barriers, or light, would not count against this post count.

Martial Arts: Anthony is a master of Karate, a simple but effective form of martial arts, which he has taken to a truly powerful level. Anthony can add a knife to his style effectively, being a decent lethal accessory to his normal combat, such a thing is well suited for taking out ghouls, or when worse comes to worse, trying to ast against a vampire.  

Guns: Like most True Cross agents Anthony knows how to use a gun very well. Being extremely quick in loading/unloading it. Having an almost inhuman degree of accuracy in his shots, having used this as his main weapon for years. Proficiency is limited to one pistol at a time however, and his dual wielding would be incredibly inaccurate.  

Intelligence: Anthony is a very smart man. Being able to make difficult decisions on the battlefield quickly and accurately, taking in all of the information around him with ease. This helps him greatly with his reflexes and dodging/aiming abilities. He is able to recognize danger in combat as quick as is humanely possible for a man. And respond to them in turn. This too helps him with his leadership position in True Cross, he will make wise decisions quickly, and often. Not being perfect, but definitely qualified for the job.

Physical Abilities: All of Anthony’s abilities are superb as far as humans go. Them still being level 0 abilities, but maxed out. Making him better off than Olympic athletes in physical condition. Though still not beyond what is humanely possible. All other things like durability and regenerative ability are likewise human.

Acrobatics: Anthony like most True Cross agents has Parkouring abilities. Being able to jump off of rooftops onto the floor below and remain unharmed (Not because of his durability exactly, so much as it would be his skill in descending that vertical wall safely). Thus other acrobatic feats are also made available to him. Such as hand stands, front flips, back flips, etc.

Rosaries: Anthony is very proficient when working with beads, as well as string. Having been making rosaries by hand for years. This has also taught him how to tie extraordinary or useful knots, which may one day come in handy.

Singing: Because of the fact that Anthony regularly performs mass, his singing has gotten quite good. He even knows many songs from the songbooks by heart.

Public speaking: Anthony's public speaking skills are also above par. As he has had to do so for years, at the masses he regularly performed, and with his agents from time to time.

Leadership: Anthony is a good leader, wise and strong, confidant but not overly prideful, he will often take advice from his subordinates, but not to the point of being controlled by them.

Doctorate: Anthony has achieved a doctorate in Psychology, technically enabling him to have the title. Doctor Diem. Which he chooses to forgo, preferring the warmer father, for a suffix. He has study in both Italy, and later a prestigious college in America to achieve this. Funded by True Cross when he was just an aspiring exorcist, Anthony did this for the purpose of being able to diagnose the clinically insane, and separate them from the truly demonic, and possessed.  He is qualified enough to prescribe medications even. This ability also allows Anthony to help his agents through their mental troubles and anguish. He speaks to them generally on a daily basis, and commonly takes one in if they are having too much trouble in the field. He loathes giving them medication, and especially permanent ones, so he will instead try to help them talk things out. Let them heal themselves and such.

Professor of Theology: Anthony is also a qualified professor of Theology, and teaches both basic and highly advanced classes to various students in the True Crosses training Regime.

False. If Tony can prescribe medication, he should also have a medical degree. This would make him a psychiatrist, not a psychologist.

Character Biography wrote:Anthony’s history starts out rather tragically.

Of course it does.

Here we go wrote:He was born in America, more specifically the state of Minnesota. To two catholic parents, who raised him even from a young age to be devout in his faith. Though he would not remember many of their teachings, as he was separated from them at the age of six. When they were slaughtered during their pilgrimage to the holy lands with Anthony in tow. Life was good around then, there was little wrong, which is generally how it goes for six year olds. At least until their pilgrimage to the holy lands of Rome.

This paragraph got fucked up on the way to work. Structure that, bro.

Raging Bull wrote:On the borders of Europe in a more out of the way hotel, a vampire came and murdered his parents as well as other people inside of the building. He mutilated their corpses in front of Anthony’s eyes by ripping them apart and devouring them in front of him. Though luckily, this vampire had not taken great care to keep himself hidden. As such in the middle of this massacre he was waylaid, and slain by a paladin from True Cross.

Even the plot knows he's important, so he was the only one left alive.

Coincidences wrote:After this Anthony was taken to the orphanage of the True Cross, which is now known as Sister Corvises orphanage. In time, after he recovered from the debilitating trauma, which had beset him for nearly a year and a half. Anthony began to wonder about what had happened, about what really had killed his parents. So far he had been told he had imagined things. But he would not accept that. Eventually he got the paladin that had saved him to explain to him what the beast was that killed his family and ruined his life was. Then, he also told him about who he was, what he was apart of. From that day forward Anthony only dreamt of entering the holy ranks of True Cross himself.

To say Anthony felt called to the vocation of priesthood early on would be accurate. Before he had even began weapons training, he had already started to focus his life entirely around his faith. The scriptures, and prayer in general came to him very easily, one of the reasons he felt inclined towards exorcism. Most of Anthony's time was taken up by this intense studying and later training regime, but he still found that in the midst of it he desired a family around him. He was luckily able to find this family in the orphanage which he had become apart of.

This family bond with his fellow agents would last his lifetime, and he has never felt it dwindle, even in times of anger or annoyance. While he grew older and began combat training training this would help him out considerably, as he was not just training for himself, but to protect the world, and his family who would be with him when doing so.

Anthony struggled in his life like all people must, especially the young who are starting to turn in to adults. Battling a rage inside of him that made him want to rip every monster limb from limb, but not just stop there, but take that rage to everyone who dared to defy God, his lord and his king, everyone who was only dragging the world down with him. This stemmed from at first his hatred of the creatures that had killed his parents, as is only natural. But later, his hatred of those who had rejected God, the one who had saved and salvaged him form evil and ruin.

Anthony's mental and moral attitudes might have kept him out of True Cross, if not for his brothers and sisters. Who would occasionally go through trials in faith themselves. When this would happen Anthony would not be furious with them, as when he looked at them face to face he found that he could not be. He would do his very best to help them through their challenge as gently as he could. Soon Anthony begin to think that he could no longer merely judge the "heathens" as those who seek only to reject God, and destroy the world along with themselves; and more like people, people with hopes fears, trials, challenges, and everything else that even the most devout of people he saw go through. If even leaders in True Cross could experience this then really, it wasn't entirely their fault. They just didn't have the help of the community, and while maybe Anthony couldn't give them that, he resolved to do whatever was in his own power to help them escape from their prisons that they had locked themselves in.

Yet hatred for the monsters never changed, and no matter how many he killed, how many were brought underneath his heel it was not enough. This desire, has become an instinct for him, and he shows no mercy even to this day, fighting with everything that he can and is to bring down his foe. One might say with an almost, reckless abandon. This would cease somewhat as Anthony was deployed in America to study at a college. He fought there for a while aiding True Crosses forces in the U.S. Which only exist near the most devout of catholic regions. Vampires rarely attacked, and as he studied he didn't have much time for a fight, but this only caused him to increase his training so as not to grow dull while he was out of the fight for a bit.

Later in his life after returning to italy, his fierceness, and dedication, in conjunction with his love and piety, made him the prime candidate for inheriting the leadership position within True Cross. When he was offered this position, he readily accepted it, and determined to be the greatest leader that he could for his family, and his God.

I more or less skimmed the end of this here, but I've read this before, so I know it's passable. All I need is for you to do something about that psychology stuff and I'm approved.

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0
John Smith
John Smith
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 1

http://boblogical.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 pm

I have changed the psychology, and I'll probably get to some of the other stuff too, thank you kindly for the review.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Anthony Diem Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Ehm, made the rest of the corrections, but, given Anthony's current condition he will be going up for some surgery soon, and will hopefully emerge as a cyborg.

So I have added in the various cyborgy things that he will have. I will be needing approval for this I'm sure, so, ya. I will probably need to get another three approvals.

But like I said, just the cyborg stuff for this time around. And if the voting happened before the surgery itself I think that should be fine, that way I don't have to wait for the voting after the going in to surgery post. :p

Cyborg stuf is specifically in appearance, equipment, personality, and history.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down