Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween just got....real.

Go down

Halloween just got....real. Empty Halloween just got....real.

Post by Father Anthony Diem Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:38 am

Alright ladies and gentleman. We will wait for veronica to get back from her mission before starting so we actually have a couple people here to do this with. But True Cross will undergo a halloween special indeed. Those who survive, and participate will receive Sp, treat this like a mission, as well as a possible perk of their choice. Which is maybe a cool weapon or equipment like thing. Similar to V.W.A.T.'s offer. I will conduct this special as DM and because of that Anthony will be exempt from this and though maybe participating, not receiving any of the benefits for survival or participation.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: True Cross
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Halloween just got....real. Empty Re: Halloween just got....real.

Post by Father Anthony Diem Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 pm

And Veronica has decided to forgo the halloween special. Ada, this is all on you. Same thing applies. One sp for the successful mission and possibly some kind of special item. You may deny this too if you wish I suppose, I won't make you solo this but I would give it a shot if I was you. It should be pretty fun.
Father Anthony Diem
Father Anthony Diem
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: True Cross
Race: Human

Back to top Go down