Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ada's Youtube Channel

3 posters

Go down

Ada's Youtube Channel Empty Ada's Youtube Channel

Post by Ada Koch Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 am

Video Title: Hi Youtube

Ada sat in front of her computer frowning as she tried to adjust her webcam to get a good angle of her. "C'mon you stupid thing stay still." she muttered as she moved the cameras lens up and down trying to get it in just the right position. Unknown to her however in her attempts to adjust the camera she'd hit the record button on her keyboard. "I knew I should have bought a fucking camera stand..." Ada hissed as she collapsed back into her chair shooting the webcam sitting ontop of her computer monitor a glare.

She held the glare with the camera for a few more seconds before turning her eyes to the screen of her computer seeing an image of herself in the top right corner of her desktop with a red light flashing next to it. "Oh...That actually doesn't look all that bad...Huh..." Ada muttered before looking into the camera.

"Uh hey YouTube I'm Ada...And this is my YouTube channel...I'm gonna be posting random little odds and ends here for your entertainment and hopefully mine. So y'know stay tuned for cool videos like lets plays and internet challenges and other stuff like that." Ada said into the camera as she counted off the things she'd likely be doing on her fingers.

"And also feel free to leave comments about what you want me to do and stuff because y'know I kinda want to know what you guys would like to see from me. Just make sure its appropriate and all otherwise I'm just gonna ignore whatever comment you left and probably do my own thing." Ada said shrugging at the camera after she finished talking she looked around her room uncomfortably for a moment as if trying to find something to talk about. At the exact moment Biter her pet Corgi had decided to lay one of his infamous bites down on her ankle. In an instant Ada jumped out of her chair "FUCK!!! BITER GET OFF MY LEG YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!" Ada screamed as she propped her leg up on the chair and began pulling on the fat little dog who held steadfast in his attempts to use his master's leg as a chew toy.

Ada continued to pull on the Corgi before looking at the screen and seeing the predicament displayed on her webcam "Oh! Um rate comment and subscribe for more videos weekly um bye gUYS!!!!" Ada's voice rose in pitch as Biter's grip on her ankle tightened just before Ada pressed the button to end the recording.

(Anyone can leave a comment for Ada just come up with a Youtube username and type away.)

Example-

Username: NKBomberGirl (Seung)

Comment: Nice dog...Play Silent Hill I want to see how loud that voice of yours can get when you scream...
Ada Koch
Ada Koch
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization: True Cross
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Ada's Youtube Channel Empty Re: Ada's Youtube Channel

Post by Almos Lorand Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Username: TheBlondVamp

Comment: First!
Almos Lorand
Almos Lorand

Character sheet
Souls: 3
Organization: Independent
Race: Talamaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Corvis Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am

Username: CatholicAngel

Reply Comment:
TheBlondVamp wrote:Comment: First!

To get thrown into the lake of fire!
Veronica Corvis
Veronica Corvis
Coder

Character sheet
Souls: 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Almos Lorand Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

Username: TheBlondVampire

Reply Comment: If you wanted to go skinny dipping with me, you only had to ask. Wink
Almos Lorand
Almos Lorand

Character sheet
Souls: 3
Organization: Independent
Race: Talamaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Ada Koch Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:48 am

Video Title: I Hate This Game!!!!! (Five Nights at Freddy's Let's Play. Part 1)

Ada stared at her computer screen for a moment ignoring her webcam for a moment as she began to open up the new game she'd bought online. "Kay then..." Ada's eyes turned to the camera before waving "Hi Youtube it's me Ada with my second video on this channel, Where I'm going to be playing Five Nights at Freddy's a horror game I saw a few other youtubers playing. It seemed pretty good so I thought why not give it a try." Ada said shrugging. "I don't have any recording software so I'm kinda gonna go a bit...improvised." Ada muttered as she picked up something from the floor out of view of the camera. She raised the object showing it to the audience in her hands was a bandanna that she often wore when helping clean around the orphanage.

Glued to the top of the bandanna rather crudely was a camcorder. "Yes in case your wondering I'm gonna be wearing this stupid thing, So don't go expecting any HD footage here." Ada said as she put on the article of clothing tucking her hair into it to set it firmly on her head. "Kay then without further ado let's get started with this shit." Ada said. After a few minutes of introductory dialogue the game finally officially started. Ada clicked through the cameras seemingly bored from the view her webcam gave as she leaned her cheek against her palm as she clicked through each camera. Rather suddenly however she stopped her eyes slowly widening as they darted across the screen. "Where the fuck is the chicken?" Ada asked no one in particular. As if one cue Ada clicked to another camera and visibly jumped screaming loudly as the chicken in question appeared staring at the camera causing the camera on her head to fall off landing somewhere on the floor. "Fucking hell!!" Ada screamed sliding her chair back her hand over her heart as she panted heavily to catch her breath.

Her eyes darted to her webcam as she slowly regained her composure. "Um kay that was...Ya let's not talk about what that was." Ada said before bending down to pick up her camera to set it back on her head. "Alright Mr.Chicken is that all you got bring it on!" Ada said before closing the cameras in the game only to receive a second jumpscare as one of the animatronic characters the game was based upon appeared on screen screaming. In an instant Ada jumped up stumbling back over her chair falling to the floor screaming and flailing on her way down. For a moment all that could be seen was Ada's bed along with the a few of her possessions before the girl reappeared resetting her chair infront of her desk and sinking back into it. "Okay y'know what fuck horror games..." Ada muttered before shutting off the webcam.

Video Description

Ada Play's Five Nights at Freddie's

Before anyone asks no I'm not playing this game again...And no I was not scared!
Ada Koch
Ada Koch
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down