Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow; the Reggie kind

2 posters

Go down

Snow; the Reggie kind Empty Snow; the Reggie kind

Post by Dungeon Master Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 pm

The man was taller than average, he stood about six feet tall and wore a dark green jacket with tan jeans. His hair was light brown and longer, though often unkept, swept away from his forehead for the sake of seeing through his glasses properly, with green eyes and pale features he strikes one as a very unlikeable person. Tonight was all business, and he had been hired by his employer to conduct this business at the first opportunity. So, here he was, in the middle of the bloody forest walking towards what was most likely a whole world of crazy gift wrapped in ancient dark rituals and modern weaponry to boot.

Ah well, wasn't like he hadn't hired worse people, and the pay was certainly pretty good. He checked his pocket watch in the light of the flashlight he carried, 11 PM. He needed to find him quick, he wanted to get back to town before it was too late. But that wasn't going to happen unless he was able to make that deal quickly. Lanidor, sniffed deeply for a moment. That smell...it told him a few things. One, that his man was north of where he was, 2, he was doing something awfully strange. Putting his watch away he continued his brisk walk until he came to the the glade, and saw as he stepped out into the clearing of these trees his man, and just like he suspected, he was indeed participating in one of those pagan rituals.

Spoiler:
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet
Souls: 77
Organization: Staff
Race: Immortal

Back to top Go down

Snow; the Reggie kind Empty Re: Snow; the Reggie kind

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Alexandre found himself always stuck in the gray area between a truly effective ritual and some occultist crap that had been made up to emulate the feel of the real thing. Often times Alexandre found himself committing great crimes to prepare and attempt something that turned out to be without result. So it was to these thoughts that the man paused for a moment in his patterned painting of human blood on the trees surrounding this clearing. It had been generously donated by a man Alexandre had taken from the somewhat nearby Leeds. He abandoned the car a long way back, outside of the forest and walked the man here with a friendly barrel at his back of encouragement and upon reaching the clearing Alexandre had slit his throat in the dimly candle-lit clearing as per the requirements of this ritual.

Since the killing, Alexandre had dragged the body to the center after carefully draining enough blood for the offerings that he would make to the demonic sources he was trying to invoke. It took Alex about half an hour to paint the surrounding trees with a simple mark of blood and another fifteen minutes to saw through the flesh and bone of his generous friend's limbs so that Alex could lay them above his head in a hideous human mocking of horns. The ritual required precise timing to be performed at 3:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time but long before he had even taken the man he had a feeling this would be another failure. So with everything in place long before it needed to be, Alexandre had plenty of time to wait around and take great caution to make sure that no one managed to see him doing any of this. The ritual had only taken him forty five minutes to set up and all of the corpse dragging and rearrangement had left him with precious little to do at 10:45 PM.

Soon after he finished and began making paranoid rounds along the entire circle of trees he and another met gazes. Alexandre sized him up against himself and determined the man was slightly shorter than himself, and not making any attempt to hide. The glasses made him seem vulnerable at first level but the pale skin and the green eyes made Alex question his humanity, as he had become one to do. Immediately after the sizing up, upon seeing the man Alexandre had instinctively thought to shoot him. As such he immediately reached into his coat and drew his SIG Sauer P226 and made no effort to hide that he was aiming it at the newcomer's face.

"Why are you here, and why shouldn't I shoot you. Ten words or less, if I count eleven i'm going to kill you." Alexandre said, expressionlessly staring at the man who had crossed into his area of ritual to be lit by candles and offered no help by the moon, also a ritual requirement. Alexandre was uneasy and felt nearly compelled to shoot the man without any words at all, but something about his skin had made refrain, if only for ten words.
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Souls: 2
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:17 pm

"F*ck off."

Were the only words that came from Lanidor's mouth as the man demanded him to speak. He didn't appreciate that, and even though he was perhaps just the messenger here he still considered himself above the likes of these hired sell swords. Swords, they didn't use swords these days. Guns, that's what they used these days. It didn't matter, he wasn't scared of either.

The man decided that shooting him in the face was a good idea, and that it would be a better idea to shoot him a few more times in the chest. He had expected this. But that didn't mean he wasn't royally pissed off.

The first bullet found it's mark, and the rest as well. Lanidor's body hit the ground with a thud and his hands shook for a few moments before they lay there still like the rest of him. For a moment, after the loud crack of gun fire things were strangely quiet. The only sound was a soft cool breeze that whispered gently through the trees and caressed those in the clearing.

But, almost inaudible at first, there began a slight growl, which might have mistaken as the growing of the wind if it wasn't for the reverberations in Lanidor's chest. The hands of the once man like person before Alexandre started to grow sharp claws and scratched through the ground as they clenched in fury, with the claws came the fur which seemed to sprout long and thick from every piece of skin viewable on Lanidor.

With a terrible screaming howl in to the air he launched himself upwards off the ground; with that fell to the ground the smashed bullets that had failed to penetrate through Lanidor's body entirely, as they fell a small trail of smoke came off them from the sudden release of heat due their intense flatening upon impact with Lanidor's most obviously steel like skin.

The glasses at this point would look almost comical on his features, Lanidor knew this, and tearing them off he crushed them in his hand while his now dark red eyes bore holes through the human who had shot him.

"You shouldn't have done that boy."

He responded in a much deeper, much more threatening tone.

"If I hadn't been paid extra not to kill you for trying something like this your blood would be being used to paint these trees right now. Try something like that again and all the money in the world couldn't buy you your life."

Straightening his stance, as a proper business man should, he adjusted his disgruntled clothing, and discarded the broken remains of his glasses. His eyes maintained that same threatening look as when he spoke, but he breathed deeply trying to sate the anger coursing through his veins.  If he killed this one he would need to find another, and honestly, these dicks were a dime a dozen deal, all of them the same.

"My employer wishes to offer you a job, if you wish to get one powerful person's good side this night you'd do well to accept his offer. The pay is substantial, 300,000 thousand tonight, 500,000 thousand after you've made a successful hit on your target."

Lanidor waited for his response, he hoped for his sake that it was the answer he was looking for.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Alexandre was initially happy that the thing went down with the first shot and that his shot managed to hit. That skin made him feel like he was getting into a rough fight here, so his elation grew with each other successful shot. As the man fell and then lay still, Alexandre briefly considered the thought it may have been some ballsy kid who had happened upon him in the woods and for as long as that moment lasted, he was happy that it was over and considered himself lucky. Quickly taking note of his surroundings and well aware of how loud the gunshots were, Alexandre began his paranoid cataloguing and noticed the dead man moving slightly and nearly immediately after the howling noise that came from what would once be called the man.

The thing had changed and it's eyes had changed from green to red in the brief movements that placed it in Alex's face standing once again with his wasted bullets falling uselessly to the ground, the thing ripped it's glasses from it's face and crushed them with ease, but all the while Alexandre stood expressionlessly staring back. The fur and claws making him obviously into a wolf-like body, and from the limited knowledge he had, Alexandre knew that he wasn't equipped to deal with this kind of enemy, especially here. Regardless, if he were to die here he would only be letting down his grandfather by forcing him to find a new subordinate.

The hairy and clawed monster stared at him harshly and spoke equally so, Alexandre quickly taking note of everything, letting his pupils roam around the region in front of him to do so. He sought a way to escape being killed if he were attacked but had no delusions about evading it's obviously greater than human speed. So, instead of firing more or taking a combat position he waited for the Lycan to speak and listened carefully, maintaining his external calm by having only great philosophical qualms about being ripped apart. It was at this point he gave up on any hope of completing this ritual tonight, fully embracing that whatever this hit was would be forced to take priority. Somewhere in an unspoken part of his brain, Alexandre found the straightening up of one who could take such an inhuman form to be a show of comedic professionalism and set the mood for Alexandre to respond, of course after waiting to be sure that his physically superior counterpart was finished.

"Bring the first payment here and give me the details of the hit with the payment. I won't refuse as the consequences are clear. Still, you should have told me that bullets would be a waste of time, now I'm down four." Alexandre responded, finally lowering his weapon to his side. There was no reason to be fearful as his situation already had the potential to become hopeless, it would only invite him to be further forced and/or threatened by his evening guest.
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:16 am

Lanidor let out a small amused huff at the human before him, he couldn’t tell if he was putting on a show of bravado, was completely insane, or just plain didn’t care about anything other than money, and the expense of his bullets. If he had to guess right now, it was probably just insanity. But he supposed that he would see. Lanidor took a step to the side and looked behind himself for his brief case that he had set down for fear of it being shot. He saw it knocked over near where he fell.

Taking the brief case in his hand and carrying it over to the man before him he set it down on a stump near him and opened it wide for him to see. There was 300,000 thousand dollars worth of large bills in it, and there was also a card with contact information on it. He turned to the man and said.

“ You’ve lost more than four bullets boy, this jacket, those glasses, and a drink? They’re on you too. ”

He took but 500 dollars to cover these expenses and would not take no for an answer. He was not merely trying to steal from this man or bully him out of a little money, he legitimately thought that this was fair, after all, he did shoot holes in his jacket, cause him to break his glasses, and give him a smashing headache. That would be what the drink was for.

When he was done he pocketed the money and turned to the man near him again, saying to him.

“My client wishes to exterminate a certain breed of creature that should not exist, that has no right to exist, that makes people like you and I look like choir boys. He wants you to exterminate a Canadian Reggie artist. He goes by the name of Snow, had one hit in the U.S. a failed follow up, and lost after being nominated for best Reggie artist in Canada. I can’t tell you much more than that, neither my client nor I can honestly make sense of how there is not only Canadian Reggie, but subpar Canadian Reggie as well. You’ll need to travel to Canada for this one; Snow isn’t allowed to cross the borders. You will have to find a way to get your own weapons across or get new ones in Canada. If you don’t feel your up to it we can find someone else. But be warned, if you back out now your notoriety will go straight to hell, and my client, as well as probably many others will refuse to hire you. If you still wish to refuse you won’t be killed, but I’ll be taking the money back, and the card. Speaking of which, that card is to be memorized then destroyed as soon as you can manage that. That is, if you do decide to accept.”

From this point Lanidor would wait once more for this man’s reactions. He hadn’t gotten over being shot, but he thought that just maybe he would be able to actually let this man live even if he refused, after all the pay would be substantial if he could manage to do so. The animal side of him however could not be predicted, and even though he was calm now he just didn’t know how he would react to a negative answer.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

Alexandre kept his pupils wandering, making mental notes of every movement the Lycan made and paying careful attention to every word he spoke. Alexandre made no movement or objection to the beast taking a fistful of money out of what was meant for him, the money was only another tool. Attempting to stop such a vastly more powerful entity from taking such a small amount simply, was in no conceivable way, worth the price of his life. Though in Alexandre's mind he wanted to tell the Lycan that it was actually only the fault of Lycan that his glasses had been broken. Alexandre's curiosity got the better of him and for a moment he delved a level deeper in thought and turned his attention to what kind of thing could have the pull over such a rare and powerful beast to convince him not to kill a human that shot him four times, however it was his diving deeper that lost him his moment to respond.

As the Lycan resumed speaking, Alexandre's eyes continued to make notes of the Lycan's movements though Alex reminded himself often that if it came down to it, it's doubtful that he would be able to react fast enough anyway. No matter how many times he passively ran a scenario while watching the Lycan move it always resulted in Alexandre's violent death if he didn't cooperate, or at least appear to. Alexandre cursed himself for letting things get this close to begin with, but did his best to keep his sense of failure off of his face.

This feeling of hopelessness fed his emotionless face. It was the face of acceptance that he would not be able to escape regardless of his need to do so. He was first surprised that the Lycan grouped the two of them together in being less terrible than this monstrosity known as Snow. The subpar Canadian musician of a genre that has no business in Canada. Alexandre frowned when he was told that a way to enter Canada with his weapons was not being provided and this frown remained when the Lycan told him he wouldn't be killed for refusing but afterward returning to it's accepting and emotionless previous state.

When the Lycan had finished speaking, Alex withdrew his weapon completely, replacing his P226 inside the safety of his jacket and walking over to the stump with the money and the contact card and closing the distance between himself and the Lycan, much against his better judgment and survival instincts.  Alex remained silent for several moments, his face implying that he was staring at the money but his eyes wandering in their usual way monitoring for even the slightest change in the beast looming near him. He was more focused on considering his options at the moment however, and from there considering potential results. Alex only took a few moments before speaking and returning his gaze to the beast.

"I'll do it, if only because I don't trust that someone like you takes as kindly as you claim you will to being refused. Though I have to say I'm disappointed that whoever sent someone like you would leave me to find my own way. Regardless, I agree to your terms." As if to signify his accepting Alex picked up the contact card from the stump, forcing himself to reach across the Lycan's immediate range to make a show to accepting his task. "I would hope that you would have some more information for me about this 'Snow' before you send me off to find a way to sneak guns into Canada. I would also appreciate knowing who I was really working for." Alex said plainly while keeping his face neutral as he looked over the contact card, attempting to memorize it as fast as possible, but keeping the intimidating beat in the background of his vision. He had already begun to think of ways to enter Canada as simply as possible without having to abandon his weapons on the way, as he doubted his vague complaint would earn him any support and he wasn't feeling much like testing his luck by pushing it.
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Lanidor smiled at him baring his fangs a little, a small show of intimidation sure, but he offset this comically by clapping the man on the shoulder and telling him peacefully.

"Relax boy, if I wanted to kill you you'd be dead. Fact of the matter is I don't, and I probably won't."

As this man made a comment about him not taking to kindly to being denied he gave him a wink placing his hands in his pockets and he told him.

"Smart ladd. But honestly, so long as you don't plan to place any more of those bullets in my face I really shouldn't kill you. After all no one wants to do business with people that murder their employees. Just plain bad business sense. As to your questions, I can answer a few of them. Like where snow is, security arrangements and the like. Who your working for though? Thats me, far as your concerned. In case your caught, and or betray us, my client wishes to remain as anonymous as possible. Suffice it to say if you have any questions for him I can contact him, and get back to you."

Lanidor looked around for his glasses when he was done speaking, and picked up the broken frames, he would need them so he could find a pair that were just the same as these at the nearest eye care facility. After he pocketed these in his chest pocket he came back to the man he had been sent to hire. He was going to give him the details of the mission and then try to see if he couldn't get out of here before things ran too late.

"I'll give you the details you need, at least the ones I know. I'm not entirely sure what you need, so just ask me the questions and I'll see if I can't answer them."

Lanidor chose not to respond to the comment about leaving him to find his own way. That wasn't his problem, in fact that wasn't even his employer's problem. That was now this man's problem, which was why he is getting paid. At least Lanidor thought so, besides, if this man was truly a professional he'd find a way. If he couldn't, well, that was how the best got separated from those who were just shy.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Alexandre remained steady and alert whenever the Lycan was speaking to him, looking to his face and turning away from the contact card. He showed Alexandre his fangs, but this acted more as a calming action than an exciting one, it matched what he said in that if he wanted to kill Alexandre, it would have happened. Intimidation was completely unnecessary in regard to someone that you could simply shove your wooly fist through their head, so long as they know that's how it could end. That said, it still brought Alexandre some internal peace and relief when he placed his hands in his pockets.

Silently and with careful maintenance to his face revealing nothing Alexandre listened, frowning only once, briefly, when he was told in a polite way that asking about the boss behind the scenes was a waste of time. It wasn't like Alexandre wasn't expecting that, but it made him weary of the entire operation and did nothing to make him feel better about the powerful messenger that had come to give him the details and payment. That he didn't even get a simple recognition that he would be completely on his own for this played further into his distrust, but he maintained the course as he didn't want to be engaged with this monster of the night any longer than he had to be, no matter how nice he appeared to be playing.

Once the Lycan moved away to look at his glasses, Alex thumbed through the briefcase of money, leaving it on the stump but checking it for any attempt to fool this occult mercenary. A cliché up close but an effective way to transfer a lot of cash without being traced all the same. Alex's first thoughts toward the money was that a chunk of this 300,000 would be spent in the effort of making the rest of the 800,000 total. A few seconds later he was satisfied and he turned back to the Lycan who had returned with broken glasses that he had blamed Alex and his...defensive reaction for breaking.

"Very well, let's get you on your way and me on mine. I am going to need to know what you offered, Snow's location and his security, I especially need to know if you expect any non-human elements of this security and even if you are unsure I would rather be over prepared than not prepared enough. I would also like you to tell whoever sent you that I would appreciate meeting him after Snow is dead to settle up" Alex considered adding sarcasm to try to convince the Lycan that his intimidation was worth nothing here, but he decided against it. He wanted things to run smoothly from here and end soon, to allow Alex enough time to finish the ritual he had been interrupted from before his trip to Canada.
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 am

Lanidor nodded, all good questions. All things he could answer.

"No. No unhuman elements though he will have guards, humans. He lives in Toronto now. As to seeing the boss, if you complete this mission, and we feel your trustworthy, not up to any funny business. We can probably make that happen. Also fair warning, My employer is willing to hire someone to hunt anyone who steals from him down for twice what that person stole, and let them keep the money that the person has left. Don't try anything in short. Any thing else?"

Lanidor would continue to wait patiently for Alexandre to answer his questions. He would rather this take longer than he expected than his fail becuase of some detail Lanidor had left out, thus making this his fault. Indeed not; something that he wanted to do.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Alexandre continued his shifting gaze between the card, the money, and the Lycan. Always making sure to keep the Lycan somewhere in view. While he listened to the Lycan, he went over the numbers and information on the card. Assumedly for after the mission when he was going to claim his second payment. Thinking this caused surprise when the Lycan implied if he pulled the mission off well and acted as he was expected out of this contract that he would have a chance to meet the boss of such authority to have a Lycan of this caliber on call. Outwardly, Alexandre made no reaction to anything the Lycan had told him but his willingness to be reasonable was not lost in the void expression.

Alexandre pondered what the Lycan had told him, he wanted to get back to finishing his ritual but he was now much more interested in this loosely defined as a contract deal that he had made. There was something of much greater significance that came to him and Alexandre was not a man to turn something better down for something worse. In truth, he had a lot of questions as he was only partially instructed of the supernatural as a whole. Alexandre understood Lycans least of all among the supernatural, at least among the species he was aware of.  The Lycan seemed reasonable to answer as well, but it wasn't worth the risk, at least until he was sure of exactly how much emphasis was put on Alexandre being alive.

"There's nothing more unless you can be more specific about where in Toronto this man is, and if I am right about getting in touch with the information on this card after the job is complete. If you wouldn't mind giving me your name before you leave in the event that we meet again as well I think we can be done here and I will leave for Canada in the morning" Alex had decided against making a response to the threats made by the Lycan should he decide to try and make an enemy out of the group of unknown but clearly massive power that had decided to hire him. Alex could only think of sarcastic responses to them and Alex had tested the Lycan all that he had intended to and gained all that he safely could from doing so.
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dungeon Master Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Lanidor nodded only responding to him.

"Snow's mansion is easy to find, somewhere in the east side of the city. Tomorrow should do just fine. My name though?"

Lanidor debated responding to this, but after a moment he shrugged, not really caring what he wanted it for. It was not like it would hold much meaning, at least, not to the humans. Most humans that is.

"Lanidor. My name is Lanidor. And if It's alright with you I'll be getting out of here."

Lanidor waited for Alexandre's response, ready to leave but waiting for the ok from him. He didn't want this person going in to this mission with nothing more than all of the questions he thought he needed answered. Would be a large waste of money.
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Ramirez Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:12 am

Listening to the Lycan, Alexandre maintained himself as he had been the entire time and waited patiently until he was sure that the Lycan, Lanidor as he had introduced himself, had finished speaking. Lanidor strangely asked if Alexandre was alright with him leaving as if Alexandre were able to make that decision. He was interested in giving the mission details, vague as some pieces were, to Alexandre in the clearest possible way. Alexandre took this as some kind of sign of respect, even if only of slight respect, and decided not to push his luck. He wasn't too interested in continuing the conversation beyond what it needed to be, unless Lanidor would be giving him answers or secrets of value and somehow Alexandre doubted it.

"I've no reason or power to keep you here any longer, Lanidor, I'll get in touch through the card when everything is taken care of." Alexandre tried to make his tone give a kind of finality to their conversation and dealings. It was nothing against the man-beast itself but Alexandre really couldn't bring himself to be friendly with such a immense difference between the two. It seemed to take and with a shrug Lanidor soon disappeared into the trees that he had appeared from, leaving Alexandre alone with a corpse once more, but with his thoughts completely rearranged by the encounter. Where before there were thoughts of pointless sacrifice, there was now thoughts of smuggling weapons into Canada and perhaps after some middle business, getting an opportunity for the kind of human power he was seeking.

After nearly an hour of staring into the woods, and watching for any signs of Lanidor returning Alexandre was finally satisfied that he wasn't going to come back and disturb him again. Briefly the idea of taking the money and simply leaving with it crossed his mind but the thought was soon dispelled. Money would come anytime someone wanted something dead but getting into something that had something capable of mastering such a beast as Lanidor was something special. Snow was a means to reaching the ability whatever the one in charge was and getting his own hands on it, and for that matter Lanidor was as well in his role of messenger, in spite of all his strength.

Alexandre considered the ritual, considered that he had taken a life for it and thought over the likelihood of it's success based on all the other attempts at similar things he had made. Ultimately, Alexandre decided it was too much of a waste to let someone die for something unless it was to be seen through to the end. Alexandre waited until the proper time before cutting into the now significantly dead body that had been laying there for these many hours. Removing the heart after some precise cuts, Alexandre bit down on the organ and in response to the taste made a face that broke his calm appearance completely, although briefly. It was required that he be this dead, and this be that terrible and if the slightest chance of success was possible it would be worth it. Though the promised reward for biting into a cold human heart at a precise time in a precise place was never felt, no magical vigor filled Alexandre and a small and simple cut from his knife proved that he was just as vulnerable as before.

The remainder of that night in the hotel he often stayed in when passing through the UK was filled with unpleasant dreams of a man's life that he wasted that Alexandre slept soon after his failed ritual, and within the first fifteen minutes of being awake he had forgotten the dreams entirely and would never consider the man again. Alexandre had bigger things to think about at the moment and no time to go back, most importantly the question of his success in taking weapons across continents via airplane. At least there were no major airline events recently that would beef up security and make everything that much more difficult for him, and for that Alexandre was thankful. He was only able to find one nearby airport sending a plane to Canada in the morning of the next day, and he preffered to be punctual about leaving in the morning since he had made a point of telling his employer that he would and it was only proffessional to do so. Not that Alexandre thought the Lycan was going to be sneaking around and watching for him to leave.

Alexandre cleared out of the hotel early the next morning and called a taxi to get to the airport. He had stuffed most of weapons a standard amount of his magazines into a large duffle bag on the way, the only exception being the SIG Sauer P226 on the inside of his jacket. He figured it was probably unnecessary but his plans made it possible and if it was possible to be more safe he was far too worried of being left helpless to pass up the opportunity. In addition to his armament bag he was carrying a briefcase filled with money, the same that  had been given to him.

The key to his plan was in the travel information he had. All of this information had been forged for him marking him seem to be an agent of ABIN (Brazillian Intelligence) named Rodolfo Araujo, courtesy of his time and success while an agent of Friends of Friends (ADA) and the identity he had used to enter the United Kingdom to begin with. He was familiar with the routine of traveling and the trips he had taken had been mostly successful, but it was not something he enjoyed. The vulnerability of being basically trapped if anything goes wrong and the easily overwhelming amount of security if his ruse were to be discovered were always big concerns and as he thought of his he quietly cursed Lanidor for forcing him to expose himself in this way rather than lending some assistance, at least in transit. Instead, the wolf had taken Alexandre's wishes in provided transportation as incompetence and rather than deny him, Alexandre had decided to seem less capable to see if he could convince the wolf to help him further and make his chances better. Now that he was gone, and he had defeated Alexandre's attempts for an easier journey, Alexandre had no reason to worry about it anymore except to hinder himself. Alexandre was assuming this, of course, but Lanidor had decided against even given his statement about it a reply and the message had been clear.

When Alexandre reached the airport he calmly stepped in and explained the story he had created to the Check In. Showing forged credentials and demanding to speak to the authorities of the airport. He spoke down to him, playing a role in intimidation and making every effort to create an air of authority and superiority in everything he did to give the most impression to people that he was who he and the papers claimed him to be. Alexandre made sure to arrive a couple of hours before his plane left so he that he would have time to approach this the right way, yet still be short enough on time to insist urgency. As he had done before, Alexandre spoke before the group of airport authorities.

He explained that there was an incident involving a Brazillian that had expatriated and was now suspected of taking violent terrorist acts across the world. He explained that the man had likely changed his name and had been known to disguise himself and has created many false identies with incredibly well made forgeries, and that as he had seen the plane he was expected to be on already leaving, Rodolfo would have to take a seat on that plane to stop the man in Toronto once they landed. Alexandre made a point against warning anyone, as he would probably react to any unexpected trouble in a violent way against civilians. Including in this point that delaying the plane on his behalf any time at all would probably make a guilty and dangerous man begin to worry that he was caught, and the consequences of letting something happen would be placed entirely on them. Alexandre dealt with the few questions raised with carefully inserting things like 'government secret' and 'classified information' whenever things were questioned too deeply. Alexandre made his biggest point about not alerting the Toronto airport to prevent the chance of the expatriot's contacts in Toronto from creating a violent scene there, or warning him and provoking him to do something violent while in the air. At this point Alexandre figured he had gotten the point across the only possible action was for him to manage things, but just to be safe he also told them that he would inform any other authorities on the plane that needed to know, including the pilot and staff only if it became necessary, as time was too short otherwise. Of course Alexandre wouldn't tell anyone anything and simply fly first class to where he needed to be. He ended by making a threat that if they didn't want to see an international incident with themselves in the center they would simply go about business as usual and allow him to do his job in regard to finding and dealing with the man he was chasing. Of course there was no time to check in with any government before the plane itself took off, the authorities agreed to his demands of getting on the plane.

Alexandre boarded last and sat in first class, where he had claimed the terrorist was predicted to be by his team. His duffle bag and suitcase were kept under his somewhat luxuriously large seat and he was alone, as he had seated himself in the least populated area of the first class cabin, though it was hardly difficult as the plane was only moderately full at best. Alexandre had made this decision to sit alone and away, to prevent someone from being inspired to even wonder about what he had inside either container though from the outside nothing could be noticed as strange about either. He had traveled in such a way before and it was a terrible feeling of anxiety that threatened to drive him into panic that only experience drove away. He knew that word of this would eventually spread to the government and Brazil would eventually be contacted. As Such, to Alexandre it seemed this would be the last time he would be able to use Rodolfo again and for that he hoped the sacrifice would be worth it. So began the seven hour flight to Toronto that would be Rodolfo's last. His one worry being that what he assumed to be a beaurocratic mess would by some miracle catch on to him within the seven hour flight that he needed to make it through, after which he could dissapear and burn all of Rodolfo's existance, and his anxiety kept him alert while the plane finally took off and through the flight to his target's location.

-----> Exit to Canada
Alexandre Ramirez
Alexandre Ramirez

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down