Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgan the Black

5 posters

Go down

Morgan the Black Empty Morgan the Black

Post by Joseph Magnus Wed May 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Name: Morgan the Black (Alias)

Race: Advanced Human

Organization: True Cross

Appearance: Morgan the Black Cloaked_angel

Morgan much to his displeasure is a few inches shorter than the average man, standing at five foot seven respectively.His build however befits a man of larger stature. As his muscle structure is not so much defined or large as it is merely rock solid, and containing vast amounts of strength. For more reasons than one of course.His face is composed mainly of smooth skin, on which little hair above a five o'clock shadow will grow, he is always shaved, the rest of his face is made up of mainly pointed features bearing a smaller nose and non clefted chin. Morgan lets his hair grow out a little in the back of his head, though not in front, it is well kept although is really done with it.

Morgan dresses as deacon when not on a mission, which means that he dresses as a priest, with the collar even. Though when on missions he will dress quite differently, donning rather medieval atire such as a dark brown cloak, and a white crusader's garb, with a red cross. Black pants as well as a black shirt are underneath this. A brown leather belt around his waist holds a pistol for him as well as a dagger. On his back is a bastard sword inside of another leather sheath. His boots are steel toed and made of leather, though this time black. While Morgan has his reasons for dressing in traditional clothing, he is not beyond wearing a modern day bullet proof vest under his clothes. This vest is of great strength though it does offer a good deal of flexibility as well.It also contains in the front a metal breastplate for added strength and durability. A few pouches also hang off Morgan's belt, these are filled mainly with bullets and a vial of holy water.

Personality

Equipment:

Sword: This is a standard bastard sword, it is of masterwork make though other than that there is nothing special about it. It's handle is made entirely of metal without the nomral added leather grip. Nothing other than a cross in the pomel decorates this sword.

Dagger: This dagger is masterwork like his sword, and contains nothing but metal, though this is without any decorations whatsoever.

Pistol: Morgan weilds a 44 Magnum pistol in to battle. This revolver carries six shots in it's chamber at all times, three extra chambers are already prepared and are carried on Morgan's belt. An extra eighteen bullets reside in another one of Morgan's pouches, six bullets in a prepared barrel are silver. All the rest are normal rounds but every one of the bullets are blessed.

Abilities: Physical abilities: -

Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Reflexes: 1
Durability: Normal

Biography:
Joseph Magnus
Joseph Magnus

Character sheet
Souls: 1
Organization: Independent
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Morgan the Black Empty Re: Morgan the Black

Post by Liam Fierce Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Now I know this might seem a bit much considering how he didn't start any real training until he was around twenty five, and especially with the languages but keep in mind that he is actually fifty three by now.
Liam Fierce
Liam Fierce

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Harkness Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Morgan the Black Btchplz

There is so much going on here that I can't even begin to explain how to fix it. This is not how physics works. So, no.

Approvals: 00
Disapprovals: 01
Eleanor Harkness
Eleanor Harkness
Player of the Month
Player of the Month

Character sheet
Souls: 5
Organization: V.W.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulu Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Indeed, being fifty three is not a problem and taking account into intelligence and practice, these aren't the problems either.

FIRST POINT. The anti-matter deal in itself is OP'd, even if it were a foot, the insta-kill application of it would immediately end another through what I'd like to call a death poke, granted you have alleviated it through limited amount of touching, but overall else has some questionable applications. I will simplify the process as you should consider the criteria of these.

1) Limitation or weakness for something undeniably powerful, as overall it would pulverize someone despite being at a beginning level.

2) Lessening of some abilities, those being the homing capacity of the knives, extrapolating from the charges and anti-matter application, can eliminate a person regardless of their own durability and power in mind. The super speed's abstract nature and unexplained 'speed' that it reaches besides it being super leads me to the assumption it travels in blurs, therefore making miss a nigh-almost impossible thing to achieve given the nature of the weapon of locking unto a target and homing on them as nothing can stop it from its path, overlooking the small range though, which is frankly too much for a beginner ability, that even then, would be a high tiered capability overall.

The second being its absolutely carve through anything capabilities of your general abilities that nullifies the very idea of any kind of defense or even durability. Again, the point still stressed is that it is too high tiered for someone generally within the beginning level of their character.

Actually to sum it all up, as I would wound up saying the same thing again, I'll cut to the chase and mention that the destroy all matter on contact, where upon no defense is capable of being mustered, an immediate and complete ceasing of existence, carries a lot of potential towards destructiveness that should be allowed to later levels, merely not to be possessed as of now, but later on, provided the huge gap of the apparent way your science works is overlooked rather.

I'll carry you through step by step, if you have any questions, please direct them to me and I'll elaborate further on my points besides my gross simplification of what should be lessened. Also science, YOOZE it. If you're using pseudo-science as opposed to what is the pure occult mysticism, keep in mind to actually back up the explanation as to WHY you got your ability in the first place, how, and some semi-plausible manner in which you attained it.

3) How does he even EXIST despite anti-matter in the beginning of the history if we were to say, overlook the dubious origin of anti-matter and look at its formation within its starting appearance? In the origin, it somehow creates itself inside him for a contrived reason, but it shouldn't even replace his cells, but completely nullify it as his body, in his birth, shouldn't even have the capacity to exist if it starts sprouting, not to grant him powers that gives him immunity to radiation, because... that's not how radiation works, and neither does genetics in that manner. It would mutate him granted, but not create something opposite of matter in a universe that is entirely composed of matter itself, as radiation itself is a part of the matter universe, which would leave it to not cause something opposite of that. Cause -> Related to effect. Basically, what comes from the universe, sticks to its principles and not outside of it, unless you're a Cthuloid creature, in which case, say hello to tentacles? Actually that would be rad in itself, Cthulhoid horror from SPESS.

'Nuff said. PM for further insight if you'd like.

Happy editing.
Zulu
Zulu
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fierce Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Haha, thanks Zulu, good to see you on the boards. I think I'll probably ditch Anti Matter in General but I'll definitely replace it with something else.
Liam Fierce
Liam Fierce

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulu Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:41 am

Lemme know when you edit, and we'll get something sorted out.
Zulu
Zulu
Admin

Character sheet
Souls: 4

Back to top Go down

Post by John Smith Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Been a month since Zulu posted, so I'm shipping this bad boy off.
John Smith
John Smith
Admin

Character sheet
Organization: Independent

http://boblogical.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content