Dusk Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room

Go down

Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room Empty Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room

Post by Combi Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room Outstanding-Apartment-in-Russian-Hill-San-Francisco-5

It was better than Combi's hovel, and much much much more expensive. It had a great overwatch of the AO. On the table lay a duffle bag stuffed with cash. The room was covered in fancy smancy decor which was ordered by Combi to entice whatever new recruit was coming to live there. He plopped his fat ass on the fancy couch and began to explain himself.

"You already know i sell heavy narcotics but you might be surprised to hear that the drug trade has a new branch that i have discovered." He paused for dramatic effect "Demons, Vampires, real fucking monsters that use to suck the blood from drugged out ravers to get high but now come to me for my product since they want to stay hidden and avoid being hunted" he clapped his hands and explained further "Ravers pass out, i drag them into my hovel, retrieve a safe amount of blood, dump them back on the dancefloor, mix the blood with my product and BOOM!" he clapped his hands even harder, a small cloud of cocaine burst from the sudden clap "A paranormal revenue that i had never began to imagine would ever be possible. Selling extremely potent vials of blood that are 300% more potent than sucking it from a human being."

"But here's the thing, these fucking Demons have been trying to find my stash and my hovel." he added morbidly "They want to break into my stash, steal my recipes, and hundreds of thousands in product." he snarled "I've caught a few snooping around and asking questions. This is why i'm hiring you, to keep track of who comes in and out. And if by some chance they manage to attack the establishment, i need you to take them out quick when the shit hits the fan."

He raised himself off the couch and looked at the club from the window, he then turned his head to Vanessa "Do you have any questions?"
Combi
Combi

Character sheet
Souls: 1
Organization: The Underground
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room Empty Re: Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:13 am

Vanessa looked around her eyes actually a bit wide in surprise at the luxury of the place she'd been given. When she'd accepted this job and read the little tidbit about living quarters being provided she'd expected a small dinky little apartment like the one she'd had back in Tijuana. But she never thought that it would be something so extravagant. Compared to the place across the street this place was heaven 100 times over. That and the massive duffel bag full of cash made an excellent picture in her eyes.

What Vanessa heard next though broke Vanessa out of her admiration induced trance. On reflex she opened her mouth but no sound escaped her throat. What her employer had just told her shocked her so badly she'd forgotten that she could speak. She clenched her fist remaining quiet as Combi continued on explaining the details of his business. "Does he think I'm a fucking moron? Vampires? Demons? Monsters? Who the hell would believe such horse shit?" Vanessa thought as she crossed her arms. As he continued talking about Demons she sighed silently. "Oh wait...He's a crackhead..." Vanessa thought, It wasn't really a rare thing people saw different things when they were high as a kite.

Pulling her Ultravoice from her pocket she placed it against her throat. "So basically i'm a more lethal version of that gigantic wall of muscle you keep outside of the club." Vanessa's voice chimed through the Ultravoice. "If people are snooping around keep track of them...If people try to steal kill them...It seems simple enough..." Vanessa said taking her Ultravoice away from her throat and dropping it onto one of her new couches.

As Combi asked her about any further questions she opened one eye as she relaxed on the couch. She picked up her ultravoice once more and pressed it to her throat. "As long as the money keeps coming consider me your birds eye up here....And if someone gets a bit too touchy with the product give me a call and they'll be dead before they even step out the door...." Vanessa said giving Combi a small smirk.

Back to top Go down

Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room Empty Re: Mexico City Apartments, 5th Floor, Vanessa's Room

Post by Combi Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Still looking at the Club from the window at the apartments, Combi's phone buzzed in his pocket. He quickly picked it up and read the text message.

Brick House (aka Brick): Today; Weirdo taking pictures of the club from the outside is now waiting at the entrance of the apartments you and that girl went to. I didn't tell you about him earlier cause i figured he was just a tourist, but he followed you guys to the apartments. Spot him from your window, lighting up cigs, looks shady.

Combi didn't reply "Well woman, your skills are about to be put to the test. I think the cartel finally put a hit on me and the guy is outside lighting cigs, waiting for my ass to walk right into the knife. My bouncer is keeping an eye on him." Combi calmly stepped away from the tinted (From the outside) window after he spotted the mystery figure 5 stories below him. He slapped around his body to locate his offensive equipment, which he only had his pistol and knife with him.

"How do you want to do this?"
Combi
Combi

Character sheet
Souls: 1
Organization: The Underground
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down